Views:42 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-31 Origin:Site
Many people don’t know how to replace the slewing bearing sealing strip. In fact, the sealing strip replacement is very simple. You only need to master a few steps. Today we explain in detail below.
Replacement standard of slewing ring sealing strip:
1. Clean up the sealing strip installation groove and remove oil stains;
2. Prepare the sealing strip with qualified quality according to the length required by the original manufacturer, and prepare the 502 glue;
3. With a flat-blade screwdriver, slightly stretch the sealing strip expanded to an appropriate length and install it in the groove;
4. Cut the interface into an oblique opening, put on some glue, and after it has solidified, insert it into the slot ;
Please note that leaking grease is not a failure of the sealing strip [the sealing strip is just the dust from the outside and cannot prevent the outflow of grease,the sealing strip is a one-way seal, and the sealing force is not large]
Causes of grease leakage by the following reasons:
1. Excessive lubrication of slewing bearing;
2. When the machine enters deep water surface, the lubricating grease deteriorates;
3. The sealing failure of hydraulic system components causes hydraulic oil to enter the slewing bearing oil tank and overflow [this is a lot of situations];
4.Excessive wear of the slewing rotating bearing[this problem is also too much].
We, Xuzhou Wanda slewing bearing co.,ltd, as the professional manufacturer of slewing ring bearing, we would like to solve your problem for it. If you need the more details for how to change the seals, please contact us by email(https://www.slew-bearing.com/contactus.html), We could send you the video for it. Or if you have any question when you use the slewing ring bearing, you can tell us.