Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-07 Origin:Site
As we all know, whether the slewing drive is faulty can be distinguished from the rolling sound of the turntable bearing. If such problems occur during use, the normal work is delayed, and there is a great risk to the staff. Therefore, detailed inspections are required before use to prevent unnecessary failures.
Whether the slewing drive fails is the key point that determines whether the machine can operate normally, so it is useful to know how to distinguish. Before the normal operation of the slewing drive, the faults are checked early and known early, and this preventive work can greatly reduce the accidents in operation, thereby greatly improving the work efficiency. For this reason, let's talk about how to prevent your slewing drive failure.
· The rotation is weak or unable to rotate
· No rotation
· Low pressure of the slewing hydraulic system
· Oil spill
1. The hydraulic motor fails and the power cannot be output normally. Repair or replace it.
2. Failure of the reducer affects power transmission, inspection and adjustment.
3. If overload occurs, the weight must be checked again to avoid overload.
4. Overflow valve, manual control valve failure, check and adjust.
1. The gear, worm gear and worm of the slewing reducer are damaged, check and repair.
2. The plunger or bearing of the hydraulic motor is stuck or worn seriously, check and repair.
3. The output shaft of the hydraulic motor is broken and replaced.
1.Failure phenomenon If the crane is under no load or light load, the sound and speed of its rotation are normal, and when the crane is heavy, it will be difficult to turn or even turn.
2. The possible causes of this phenomenon are: the pressure of the relief valve of the slewing hydraulic system is low, the hydraulic motor is worn, the internal leakage is serious, or the pressure of the control valve is set low, and the valve stem of the control valve is seriously worn and the internal leakage is large. Pressure loss, etc.
3. Troubleshooting The first method of troubleshooting is adjustment. There are two kinds of adjustments: first, under load, the adjustment must be made when the rotation is stopped, until the rotation is normal under heavy load; second, use a pressure gauge to readjust the relief valve according to the requirements of the instruction manual Pressure; followed by the maintenance of the hydraulic motor and control valve, and replacement of worn parts.
If there is oil leakage from the joint surface of the relevant hydraulic components, it should be removed and cleaned, and the joint surface should be ground with oil stone or fine sandpaper, and if possible, it can be processed with a grinder; if the threaded connection of the pipeline is loose, it should be tightened; sealed Replace the damaged parts; if the housing of the hydraulic component leaks oil, the housing or components must be replaced.